HELLO AND WELCOME!
My name is Kathrine Amine, I am a CG-Arts graduate from The Animation Workshop, Denmark.
I have a strong passion for concept design, 3D modelling and sculpting. I enjoy working on functional models and visual concepts for the film and game industry that are ready to use whereever it is needed in the pipeline. I am always open for new challenges and looking for opportuities to expand my knowledge and skillset further.
Feel free to send me a message under the 'Contact Tab' or directly to my mail kathrine.amine.work(a)gmail.com
- Best regards, Kat!
November 2019 - present
- EXTERNAL 3D MODELLING CONSULTANT, LEGO systems, Billund, Denmark
- MINNA AND THE DREAM BUILDERS - Hydralab, Copenhagen, Denmark
3D modeler, rigging, (internship)
- ANIMALS - The Animation Workshop, Viborg, Denmark
- A WORK’O’FARTS - The Animation Workshop, Viborg, Denmark
CG generalist, Pipeline Manager, Production Manager, Compositing
- TRIPLE TROUBLE - The Animation Workshop, Viborg, Denmark
Character design, 2D animation, generalist
2013 - 2019
- Bachelor of Character Animation and CG-Arts
The Animation Workshop, Viborg, Denmark
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere
- currently learning: Substance painter, Unity
Danish - Native
English - Fluent
German - Beginner