HELLO! NICE TO MEET YOU
My name is Kathrine Amine, I am a 3D- and concept artist from Copenhagen, Denmark. I graduated with a CG-Arts degree from The Animation Workshop in 2019 and have since been working as a freelance artist.
I have a strong passion for concept design, 3D modelling and sculpting. I enjoy working on functional models and visual concepts for the film and game industry that are ready to use whereever it is needed in the pipeline. I am always open for new challenges and looking for opportuities to expand my knowledge and skillset further.
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or want to know more.
- Best regards, Kat!
Maya (-Arnold -Vray -Redshift) / Zbrush / Adobe Photoshop / Adobe After Effects / Adobe Premiere / Mari / Nuke
- currently learning: Substance painter, Unity
digital painting / illustration / character/asset design / 3D concept / 3D modeling / texturing /
shading / rigging
Danish - Native
English - Fluent
German - Beginner
November 2019 - june 2020
- EXTERNAL 3D MODELLING CONSULTANT, LEGO systems, Billund, Denmark
- DREAM BUILDERS - Hydralab, Copenhagen, Denmark
3D modeler, rigging, asset design, concept, r'n'd (internship)
- ANIMALS - The Animation Workshop, Viborg, Denmark
CG generalist, 3D modeler, r'n'd,
- A WORK’O’FARTS - The Animation Workshop, Viborg, Denmark
CG generalist, Pipeline Manager, Production Manager, Compositing
- TRAILER PROJECT: APOCALYPSE NOW - The Animation Workshop, Viborg, Denmark
- TRIPLE TROUBLE - The Animation Workshop, Viborg, Denmark
Character design, 2D animation, generalist
2013 - 2019
- Bachelor of Character Animation and CG-Arts
The Animation Workshop, Viborg, Denmark
KVUC, Copenhagen, Denmark
9th + 10th grade
Lunderskov Efterskole, Lunderskov, Denmark